Rise of the Stone Lord
There are countless rumors that tend to make things seem bleaker than they truly are, and many that spread the truth of things throughout the lands. However, all are collected and easy to access on the message boards inside countless taverns. Herein lies their tales of woe and adventure.
- Halfing Caravans have been coming less frequently from the east. Some fear that something is stopping them.
- The Tarrasque is upon us! Have you not felt the mountains quaking!!!! A beast of legend will step in and eat our town whole!
- There is a magnificent creature that lives in the lake and guards our city, by its power Homilion is forever at peace.
- Have you seen them?
- At midnight, the fey gather in their woods. Take from them a tooth, and bring it here before dawn.
- Some who feel the burn of righteousness in their hearts never gain the willpower to do anything about it. The Order of Illumination will help all of the world by eradicating evil. Visit our headquarters in Taxdus to apply for membership.
- The Lizardfolk down south in the swamps have been getting more active lately, even raiding deep into elven territory. Wonder whats got them all riled up?
- Somewhere deep in the Waywyrd Woods is a glade, filled with trees that sparkle of gold and silver. These trees smell sweet but do not fall for the trap, they are deadly plants. However I have heard that a great tree exists in this area and houses the remnants of a temple with artifacts from before the Demon Wars.
- You, my fellow elves know of the draw that magic places on you? The intoxicating power of practicing spellcraft? Join the Enclave and learn to hone your skills and help our race into its rightful place as rulers of the world.
Return to the pub of yer choice.